Monday, December 14, 2020

So the temperature dropped like it saw a cop

 So, the other day, ok Wed. and Thur the 9th and 10th it was SO nice and warm. Like in the 60sF and I was so enjoying it.  Played with my horses some, had out granddaughter Charli outside.  Got these selfies with my girl Ginger.  She was more interested in me scratching her ears to be really cooperative lol



It was so nice!   Then it decided that winter needed to show up and well, I'm not that happy about it.  Snowed some, cold and quite frankly, I'm already ready for spring.  

I'm also getting myself geared up to get this 10lbs Covid weight off my body.  So I'm going to get back into bullet journaling to help keep myself on track. Here's a style I'm trying out

Its simple and well that's ok.  I mainly want to use it for fitness/health.  We'll see if I like this style or it I move on

We also adopted a new kitty.   Our local Shelter had a Maine Coon calico, so a female, up for adoption and I got her.  She was almost painfully thin.  But in the 3 weeks we've had her, she's come out of her shell, started to put on weight and well,  started to become my kitty.   We named her Freya, cause I have pet named Thor, Loki, and Odin already.  Almost named her Hela, but she didn't feel like a goddess of death to me Here she is

Isn't she pretty!  Very fitting for being named after the Norse goddess of love, beauty and warfare. 
That's about all for today.  Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment