Monday, April 5, 2021

So I'm gonna be a grandma again

Yep,  We found out our oldest and her hubby are having baby number 2.  It was one of our Christmas presents lol  A pretty good one I'd say.

Well, they found out what the baby is, and had a gender reveal on Sunday.  

Looks like I'm gonna have myself 2 granddaughters here around Aug.  Baby #2 is due right before Charli has her second birthday.   Gonna be another awesome  Aug. And the hospital is considering allowing a second person to be present in the labor room.  Its been only 1 since the pandemic hit.  I sure hope so cause I'm fully vaccinated, so I'd be pretty safe in there.

I have decided to review the Jari Love Ripped dvd for my first review.  I'm gonna do it two times this week so I really know what its like.  
 
So look for some new reviews on dvds at least 2-3 times a month.  Fitness dvds are so important when gyms have been closed and well, some people are like me and live next door to the middle of no where and don't have a gym nearby.  

I'm also going to review equipment, clothes, shoes, etc.   I'm a little excited about this sort of thing.  It will give me something to do, and I'm getting things planned out.  I think I'm going to start a planner, I've got an extra(don't ask) small one and planning out things to review and blog about sounds great.  Might even restart my fitness YouTube and start posting reviews too.   Things go get excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment