Monday, October 26, 2020

Back to making YouTube videos

My latest video 

Feels kinda good to be back at it again.   I wish I could get a HUGE increase in subs and viewership cause it would be nice to make a few bucks off my channel but it will be years at this point lol.   Its fun, so I'll keep doing it.

Winter is here.  I know its only October, but its 28 degrees, and there is a skiff of snow on the ground.  I don't like winter being here quite this early. but all I can do is complain about it.  Maybe all the complaining will help warm it up lol.  Gonna be warmer this week thank goodness.  I wanna go horseback riding, and well, I'm a wuss and won't be riding much in the cold.

Worked the other night.  It was an ok shift.  Got a little draggy after about 1am, cause my patients were pretty easy.   I mean I'm happy about that, but man it makes the night just last FOREVER when its like that.

Don't have much to say today.  Get out there and watch my videos 😝

No comments:

Post a Comment