Friday, October 30, 2020

Gonna try to grow out my hair

 For like the 87th time in 10 years lol.  Ok maybe not quite that many but I have tried to grow it out and don't get much past 2 months growth lol. 

This summer, I went for an asymmetrical bob,  something like this.

I got kinda close, but well, having hair that moves around in the wind, kinda sucks lol.  The long bangs really bothered me, so I cut it.  But only after several months of growth. My oldest, Cyndi, who is my hairstylist, and mother of the bestest grandbaby ever, wouldn't allow me to cut it from Feb til the end of Aug, and I made it until the end of Sept.   So I proved to myself I can grow out my hair, at least somewhat lol.

So now, I'm looking to try for something like this:




A nice bob with bangs.  I think I look good with bangs.  And it hides a couple wrinkles I have on my forehead.  Made a deal with Cyndi.  No cutting, except for clean up work, making sure split ends are trimmed, the length is even etc. for 6 months.  That's the end of April.  Then we'll see how it looks and if I can stand it.

Hoping to get some horseback riding in in the next couple weeks.  Been a couple cause its been cold, dreary, rainy, for a while, and well, I'm not into that lol.  But 50s and 60s with sunshine, sounds great for riding!

Also hoping to get Charli back outside to play.  She loves playing outside and quite frankly, so do I.  Gonna get a few indoor toys to put in our basement which is finished, for her to play with during the winter.  Gotta have something for her to burn off all that energy lol.  

About all for today.  Hope Halloween treats you well!

No comments:

Post a Comment